Sunday, May 01, 2005

My RAM is killng me!!! and my comp...

Haiz... stupid RAM... use for less than 1 year got prob liao... :( left with the 256 de.. also damn slow...

The McDonalds advertisement very true... 1st paycheck easy come easy go... super sianz... $450 a month... dunno if they are paying me 4 times or 3 times... if is 4 times den I feel they are gonna be losing alot of money... coz month of april me = work for 5 days nia...

So many things to buy! need to buy RAM, want to buy Ipod shuffle... want to buy a cheap keyboard... ugh... where got money?? nvm... God will provide...

Hahax.. finally got learn a bit of keyboard/piano le... wonderful! thankz Teacher auntie hotdog mei! I'll learn hard.... seems like it's the onli instrument I not good at... keke.. from small learn a bit den give up, poly year 1 try to learn again den cannot concentrate... Finally this time got time and interest le.. must beat this instrument...

new lay0ut, nice to look at... wonder if can submit to blogskins? kekeke....

No comments: