Monday, May 09, 2005

I AM A DUMB FOOL!!!

Ugh!!! I actually left my beloved E700A in my workplace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh... how hopeless can I get???? Grr.... damn It's all uncle Mus's fault... Gave me early knock off time so I can try the back gate... ugh..... My phone is at the front gate lah!!! sob*... hope they dun confiscate or anything... due to overdue stay in the locker... :(

Today was an energized day for me... perhaps because I slept very well on sunday morn... ate well sunday nite, played well the rest of the day... :) Got a lot of things to do today... But still manage to impress uncle Mus... And made myself unnessesarily alot of free time in the morn... grr.. slept awhile, did a little "bibling" and tried to make a photo frame... which reminds me... need to print a photo =P

Completed heaps of work today, got a huge sense of accomplishment... Seems like I'm part of the coy now, I go to places no1 goes, get to do things no1 does :0) how wonderful is tat? Got my personal office, get to fire SAR21 end of the attachment... kekeke... God have blessed me much :) Yeah, not to forget the wonderful supervisor! Also my trusty radio... keeping me company throughout :)

There's this cleaning lady, never speaks to anyone but me... She's cute, very cute... Whenever I go out of my office towards the canteen she would ask "chut keir arh?(goin out?)" & when I come back she'll always ask "keir to lor?(where did u go?)" Saw me buying drinks the other day, "wah! buey zhui arh? buay gack si bo?(buying drinks? 80c issit?)" I will never fail to reply her...

Today she really made my day, I dunno why but I feel so close to this auntie, although never seen her in my life b4, she never fails to greet me... Today she asked me "keir to lor?" "wah sang min kia :) (deliver something)", "Un zhua bo gia hor sua? si bei zhua lei!?(why never get umbrella? very hot!)"

That little conversation really sparked up my heart, I realise there is something I missed throughout my teenage life, I still dunno what it is, but I'll searh for it... I think for a 1st time I felt I was concerned by someone... Even though I do not noe her well...

It's amazing what God can do to you... What did He do for you today?

No comments: