Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Give up? Give up not?

Heheheh.... today lay inside my office... feeling very confident of myself... dunno why... Read in the papers and learnt something.... Guess I'm a rather private person.... Those kind of after work/school den head home and shut off... Seems so... but see such ppl are so sucessful :) Why? coz they think more, got more time for their ideas, have high productivity :)

Fiona, Bill, Catherine are a few of such ppl :) And I'm on par with them! haha, not on par, just belong to their category... Don't think that I'll be the world sexiest lady or man for tat matter, I dun c myself as a huge IT CEO even though I'm and IT person... I dun think I'll sell books either =p

What I think I can do is SING! heh... dunno lah, many ppl say I lousy.... I say they are BIAS... coz they noe me personally and they can't accept that a friend could be a star - a singing star.. haha..

Well... back to the title... someone's gonna be happy... coz I might be giving up... give up wad? read it urself.... I lay in the office and kept staring at the photo frames on my desk... seems to be something weird... tat's why I decieded to bring them home... work today was messy, I rushed everything for Mus, he was not impressed this time, I slept most of the time and I guess tat pissed him off a little.. or was it reading the papers? hmm.. anywayz he wasn't feeling well... and kinda sad ever since he wanted to resign...

Gonna have a computer in my office soon!!!!!!!!!!!! no net though... but enough le! can at least play solitaire =p

Give up? No give up? could be a game u noe... or a test rather.... any comments? shld I hold on? shld I let it go? God nv tell me anything this time... He told me "Concentrate on your worship leading!!!" hehe... gues it was a scolding =p

No comments: