Sunday, May 22, 2005

Tired... really tired...

This time, it's not spiritually tired, ain't physically tired... MENTALLY tired... someone is playing a mental game with me.... emotionally tired... EMOTIONALLY stretched... thinking of giving up... but could be a tough break...

"If I give up, it might seem that I'm not serious in the 1st place.... If I don't, I may risk losing my mind...."

Sometimes I wonder why things as such will happen... Stucked in between... need God's help to pluck me out or push me in deeper.. haiz...

Service was kinda fun to listen... GB president like grandma like tat... but fun to hear her stories.. rather entertaining =x GB sales a bit disappointing but see the stacks of notes and piles of coins den think maybe they might hit the target... The girls' presentation skills very poor...

Went to office to fix comp... think got something wrong... haiz... IT personnel also cannot help... really am a hopeless bum...

Rushed to CWP to meet kwo, end up wait for him, he had a 'date' with this CC ger... =p finally see u with some ger... hahax... jia you... dun stuck urself in starwars and magic all the time... Starwars was so-so... the plot is really expectable coz seen the others already so noe wad to expect... din't agree with wad George Lucas wanted to do - to make to movie backward compatible... it really looks the same as with the past 3 episodes... effects not very outstanding... although must say it's alot of work..

driving was madness... almost knock down a motorist! I signal left, never check, turn and he zoomed by! ok, my fault but HE DARE DARE ZOOM BY with speeds above 70km/h. Thank God tat my instructor wasn't slping and he stopped me from turning in time... just centimetres away...

Anywayz, driving in the circuit was fun :) S-course super easy, directional change also not bad, den comes H-parking and V-parking which is ok... but the thing is directional change comes as a challenge... Den zig-zag hit curb 2 times... and slope engine died once and rolled-back once... haiyo... how to pass like tat... 11 june... the big day... sat... kekeke... 2.5 wks to go! wish me good luck!

No comments: