Friday, May 06, 2005

Right... the illegal stuff I did....

*gulp!* hehe... all I wanted to was to be with my phone... Anywayz, I won't do it again... I think God scolded me very hard through the Holy Spirit le... now kinda like very regretful what I did... even if nobody noes....

I did not declare that I have a camera phone today... I took it into my workplace... Although did not took any classified materials but still I feel I shouldn't have... :(
Anywayz... here's the scenario in my workplace... =p



This is what you'll see when you enter the gauge room... the doorway to my PERSONAL office =p




You'll walk pass lane 1 out of 4, pass the numerous chests of drawers and most importantly the AMMO CRATES!!!




Enter and you'll see my radio, my pretty ornament hanging on the door which says AUTHORISED PERSON ONLY and the "oh so cold" air-con =p




Then you'll notice that my desk is so empty! Which brings you to find a SAR21 poster =P




There's a present from the previous batch of poly students for Uncle Mus.. wonder wad to give him... Nvm, charge my HP 1st =P Hey kwo! ur charger! lolx.. Let's go back to the crates :)




Hmmm... wad's this? light saber? lolx nah, just a gauge that I love to play with :D




Haha, imagine light sabers can hold 2 by 2 :} Then I was demostrating before and after activating a light saber... The crate full of gauges seems to be a scene from starwars =S kekeke...

What a day @ the office :) Felt better after viewing these pics =x

No comments: