Monday, May 02, 2005

今天不是个日期...

我被人骂 sick.... Oww... 害到我的心 :( but nvm... my heart ain't important anymore... seems worthless... of course I won't distroy my hopes and ruin my life even though it seems so useless and worthless and that no1 seems to care or appreciates.

I'm living for God now... and myself... wonder why I'm saying this? coz ppl around me seems to have roads or paths cut out for them... either they have wonderful lives that they are borned with or they suffer so much that it's worst to live than die...

The world is so dark.... 世界是很黑暗的... dunno why God still not coming to bring us home... coz I can't see myself outreaching to many... I dun see myself having the time, energy, strength and the will to outreach to all around me... the task is very daunting, always seems to be road blocks everytime I feel the burden... maybe not faithful to God enough... sad...

I think the guys take me for granted... rebuke you all den take they take it as if "aiya, he's like tat wan lah, as if he very holy like tat..." maybe you all misunderstand... I won't be angry when ppl say shit, damn, what the heck and blah blah blah even though it's still is swearing... I just can't take it when ppl start using VULGARITIES like your famous hokkien tagline C-B, den still got your all time american favourite F-U... also next in the list you have your K-N-N...

Not say I want to say... you wanna be cool in front of your frenz, go ahead, you think that's a gd way to bring them to Christ?? then very well... Pls, next time don't do it infront of the Boys'... esp when you are goin to be their CE teacher...

No use criticising, this ain't judging either... not angry as well, just wanna clear things up and put my thoughts through... anyways ppl seldom read blog le... this community is dying soon... I guess it's jux another FAD, won't see this blog go down so easily though...

明天是个新的一天, goin back to work! how interesting... morning no need to do engraving! hahax... so shiok.... =p

No comments: