Sunday, May 29, 2005

God's beautiful creations

Hmm... God's been gr8! nope, not writing to please anyone, but already wanted to blog this down =D

Friday was a wonderful day, if there's one word to describe that day it'll be "early". It was ST's family day, wasn't inform... Yea, boss gave me 1/2 day off! Went off EARLY, well, need that, work was boring... radio spoil also... i mean no batt... anywayz need to get a new one...

Yea... after tat went to JJRG to work... Manager kinda weird... suddenly very talkative towards me... suddenly start to do work by herself... like dunno wad like tat... Hmm.... Alone in dining... Thank God not much ppl... still can manage well... Scheduled for 7:30pm work.. work til 9:40++ !!! sent home EARLY....

Went to watch some kids play basketball... nowadays basketball "standard" very low... Still as selfish as before, dun let "lousy" ppl play... and all "ti kor pei" see ger den let ger play....

Went home kinda early... I think I slept early as well...




Sat... "Late" day hahax...

Wonderful day as well! Woke up LATE, rushed to sch for Youth Gospel meeting... Took a chunk of my luch money... 1/2 to be exact...

Meeting ended rather late, the guys reached and still we are in the meeting... But some boys were LATE.... so no prob...

Pulau Ubin was same old same old... Basketball court no more board... can't play.. Thank God for beautiful weather... Sunny and fun, rented ourselves the $3/day bike went recce for some beach =x... Think the boys had fun too... Took some beautiful pictures, really marvelling, God's creations... take a look :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Real awesome pics, too bad my camera wasn't good :( Nice skies, thank God he held the rain until we left the jetty, beautiful shapes and colors, 3 colored skies :)

After last parade we got a chance to spend time with the Boys with a little basketball game... played til quite LATE... around 8++ I think... went home and I was already crawling in the bathroom... super tired... Thank God again I had ample time to rest :)




Service today was weird I guess... It was suppose to be a thanksgiving session and most of ther adults were like toking abt rivary abd love between BB/GB.... all of use there were like ?????? confused, as we stared at each other and went "huh?"

Maybe God was telling them something thru their cell grp... anywayz, found a theme that I think Mr. Patrick would like to have for our worship =p hehe.... Thank God for Ms Sherine's sharing abt Bro Luda, very well brought forth but then I sometimes wish we wouldn't keep mentioning it. Peeked at Jiaying during the sharing, she seemed rather dazed there and then. Hopefully by God's grace that she's alright...

After service met kwo. Went to PS to buy furniture for my mum... my sprained back from yesterday hurt alot... hehe, gd thing he was there to carry some stuff for me :) Went for driving, surprisingly this time he only want me to pay $58 instead of $70.. I think he also paiseh want to take so much of my money... I think i spent around $1500++ so far... haiz... hopefully I can pass in just one time, pray that God will just grant me this prayer...

Next driving on Sun, another $58, followed by actual test... $158!!!!!! I really wish that it's the last amount I have to pay for driving... it's really sucking my bank dry...... in fact already dried up... :( Still thank God for attachment money and pay from JJRG :)

No comments: