Wednesday, May 11, 2005

1/3 into attachment

And I'm starting to feel a little dragged of it... Anywayz... it doesn't pays to be a know-it-all.... even if you really know everything... Sometimes ppl just don't want u to give your comments...

Well, I'm really disturbed by ppl making plans for other things when they know that there's gonna be a something for God... Kinda disappointing to me... Anywayz, wish you all the best...

I wish there's someway I can learn to communicate better among my peers... Seems that I'm always the loner in the pack... damn sad, whaha... Seems like I'm not very noticable.... back to sec 1 sports day again... haiz....

Yesterday when to watch Kingdom of Heaven with Beng, Jon and SQ... kinda bias, towards the Christian side... not very possible to defend a whole army of muslims with a little town of Christians... But then ya, it's God's people... Lesson of the story? "Kingdom of Heaven is not Jeruselam, it's in here(mind) and here(heart)..." So no point building grand Church buildings and neglect the mind and soul of the true temple of God - Christian bodies...

Today work was crap... lots to do, but I purposely dragged on coz can finish by tml... and I dun wanna let them think I belittle of them... NYP says "No job is too simple...." Goin through the Bible for this few weeks, wonder what other time can I do if I wasn't given this opportunity... So must thank God for it...

I'm not showy, I'm no hypocrite, If you wanna think of me that way then so be it... I dun seek attention, I can live on my own with God, it's disappointment I feel when I'm with all of you... Realise this word I keep using? Think of it... Anywayz, to prove my point, here's the verse I had in my mind way before I even wanted to do it...

Matthew 6:16, read it urself and STOP judging me...

No comments: