Thursday, May 26, 2005

Haiz... kena criticised...

Trust me, I noe who are you... IPs are there not for show... every IP I get has a name to it le... haiz... can't blame...

It's only natural to defend oneself... If I made enemies this way den so be it... tat's me... As long as I dun sin can le...

Not saying I very holy or wadever... I do try... :) hehe... ppl dunno how to read...

A private person = after work/school go home and shut off... tat's why ALONE in this beautiful universe... =P

Soon you'll see someone's gonna block ppl... someone's gonna start avoiding... I guess... nobody's clever here... We're all useless bums in God's eyes...

Lazy to quarrel also... just a point to note though, since you don't know me, how you know who I like and yet u claim to be her friend... haiz... maybe think too much... but ya, can't figure out this part...

No comments: