Wednesday, May 04, 2005

New song on the way...

Before I forget, I'll do one last sercular song... written by moi! keke, not to show off... just for rememberence..

New album gonna take a long long time to finish... coz of attachment and coz it's God's songs so I'll have to sing until it's perfect to publish :)

Anywayz... Thank God for today! No, I didn't got chance to swim and rest like I used to... Thank God that it rained while I was in my PERSONAL office =p and it stopped when I knock off! Thank God that I could reach cell group nice and dry...

Today's work was boring... at least I complete it, can't imagine I completed it... I think uncle Mus was very very very impressed! hehehe... Anywayz, it wasn't that tough, just took time... Den slacked alot... Brought some scented dried plants to "freshen up" my office... but air con not strong enough to make the smell go far.. den scattered some in my drawers, in my stationary tray... brought the Anchor beer radio! haha.. no need to wear earpiece to listen le! woot... the office really very relaxing le.. kekeke... wonder wad to bring next... hehe...

I think wad it really lacks is a good view of outside.. like those in Hong Kong TV series... nice scenery out of the office... =x Anywayz... I WANT TO BRING CAMERA IN!!! haiz... u guys really missin out on the tanks and guns.... tat day just saw them assemble the 40mm turrets for ATVs and tanks... was like "WAD THE HECK IS TAT!!!" and the barrel was so long and thick... dunno shoot wad de...

Life seems ok without u =x but still... haiz.. nvm...

No comments: