Sunday, May 15, 2005

1st time being usher!!

Yea... 1st time being usher, something very stupid I did... FORGET TO OFFER!!! so concentrated on doing a gd job and preparing to pray, I totally forget to offer... haiz.. nvm... next week...

Boring day... went lunch with Beng, end up the rest were at KFC, but nvm, met up with them... this coming sat, meeting with the admin, Noppol! got alot of things, warn u all 1st...

Met KWO, went to my hse play Heros... a little NBA and FIFA as well... den brought Beng to JJRG, hahax... really all GJCC members... let's see if he gets the job... lolx... Thong made mistake... key in $500++ !!! lucky is amount paid, not amount to be paid... Tio Gerlind scolding... things won't be the same if Beng is gonna work with us... kinda feel tat it's gonna be weird...

Someone's troubled.... makes me more troubled.... another 1 sad, duno wad happen, see liao also duno wad to do... feel so useless... when I'm down, there's ppl ard me who'll help console me and comfort me... but when ppl in pain and sadness den I can't do anything.... haiz....

PLS PRAY FOR PPL ARD YOU.... U'LL NV NOE WAD WILL HAPPEN TO EM'

No comments: