Tuesday, May 03, 2005

������Ů���ѣ�������ܺúܺõ����ѡ�����

��ϲ�������ӡ�����
I wouldn't have thought that this way would be better... but nvm... Wow... never expect myself to have the energy to blog today... couple of reasons why:
  1. 2 full stacks of file for me to sort and organise...
  2. ate something wrong and kept goin to the toilet!!!
  3. slept at 1:30++ am and woke up at 6:15am...

haha, nevertheless need to keep up with the habit... not like some ppl.... =x kiddin onli...

Everytime work got a lot of free time, so I thought it's time to bring my Bible to my office (still can't imagine I got my own PERSONAL office!) so I can start some heavy reading... Who knows today got alot of work to do... even though no need to do engraving... haiz... but nvm... Lot's of radio active waves in my head now! all the hours of exposure to YES 933...

Wanted to do cell homework as well but then really got no time to even take a peek in my bag... Uncle Mus told me to "make this office like your own home..." and also his reminder "dun forget you can bring your own radio here...". I was like... "uh... OK!" hahaha... so funni... tml my office gonna be so decorated! lolz...

Lunch was great! I think no where else in SG can anyone find $2 food le, as in MEAL... plate of noodles (depending on which day, got diff type) and a big bowl of soup =p yum! I must have ate too much fruits... so that caused my tummy to be so upset :( mango and pineapple! kekeke... just call me greedy pig =p

Finally reach home, met up with hui on the way, teck n henry met up with us @ JE station.. yea, everyone got their stories to tell, it was like 4 ppl trying to say their own stuff and end up no1 listens.. but haw haw... it was fun.. :)

Read this verse, found it very comforting, at least for wad I did...

"Remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him
from death and cover a multitudes of sins." James 5:20

No comments: