Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Sick le....

Ugh.. feeling terrible... must be caught a cold coz immune system starting to recover after the donation.... :( also in and out of air-con room sweaty.... Think shortnails will kena also.. saw her sweating like dog enter my office, after the donation as well....

Hah! Ah Pek, Jayaraj and Kuma are all 1st time doners! lolx.. Kuma was so funny... dun dare to see the needle poke through his skin.... lolx.... Today was kinda fun @ work... NEVER slp at all... imagine tat... hahax.. morn did a little filing, read paper, a little quiet time... wah, like boss like tat..

Went for tea-break, saw HSA!!! yea, time to do some magic... persuaded uncle mus to donate but he stubborn... =p den he gave me a load of work to do... finished everything withing 15mins... he was IMPRESSED.... really impressed... I went ahead to donate 1st.... so zhun, after donating is 11:30, went back to recieve another load of work =( but then within 10mins this time!!! hahax, uncle mus wasn't ard, just when out to smoke i guess...

12pm, lunch time! ugh... forgot tat 11:30 is ying yue ri ji.... sianz only hear abit... =( Lunch was damn super nice lor... my fave, BAK KUT TEH!!! lolx... super nice, dunno wad recipe they use.... shucks... not everyday have...

After lunch went to work again, this time taking my own sweet time... suddenly 4got need to buy batt for PDA... rushed the work, den hehe... ask Mus to let me out... he said "Go! Go! no need to ask..." Saw shortnails, liwei and fang queuing at HSA! hahax... nice one... kena forced by ah pek and ah thong to donate lolx...

Anywayz, went to buy batt and came back, lolz fang and liwei waiting outside like idiots so i invited them to MY office.... hahax... they were soooooooooo ENVIOUS! I love God! lolx thank God for putting me there =) Hehe... they were indeed impressed...

I just love to be with shortnails.. never fail to crack me up... "Haha, my bandage so nice, tie until so pretty, nicer den urs, so messy... and the nurses gave me this cream for me to apply so that no bruise..." I bent down and took out the plastic bag... "I also have.... -_-'" All of us there laugh, and she screamed "UUUUUhhHhhHHhhH!!!! I hate you!!!! MUSTAFA!!! tat Leon-nerd very free leh!!!" whahahahahahahaha we laughed like mad.... brought me to tears even...

Went for cell... so tired... thx for the burger SQ... thx for the panadol ms sherine! thx everyone... wish i can remember everyone in my prayers... need to learn to express my appreciation to everyone... nitez all, thx for reading!

No comments: