Tuesday, May 24, 2005

HURT.... very HURT.... is tat pain in my heart? oh no, it's not FROZEN anymore...

Emotionally drained... all becoz of 1 lady... heh heh... I think my brothers are gonna say "not again!!!", maybe some of the sisters too... =P just let me blog ok?

Mind games... but I got the upperhand :) All started a month and a few weeks ago, blogged about women being trouble... which I still think they sometimes are =x

<Pass-By>: if women trouble to u.. why u still like the ger?? does that mean u dunt like the ger u mention in ur blog amymore?
<AngeLeo>: Won't exactly say dun like, but already start to open my doors... Keeping myself free from being sucked in
<pass-by>: then the feelin u had for the ger is not love or like le.. it's just a feelin form by lonelyness..
<AngeLeo>: hahax... dun think so... I dun hate gers... jus started 2 find them toublesome le... i'm not goin 2 give up so easily.. although i tink she'll wan me to... n I dun fall 4 any ordinary ger... so it ain't loneliness, coz I REALLY CAN COPE WIT BEING ALONE
<pass-by>: oh..does that mean she's unordinary how does she look like to you?
<AngeLeo>: lolx, not unordinary, is called special... looks don't really matter lor... the person is more important
<pass-by>: not the look i mean..i mean how you feel bot her? in the ways u say hat she's 'special'..lolx
<pass-by>: do u really like her so much? then why dunt ask for****..erm..maybe now stays as friends oso good..at least she's not the type who avoids problem..
<AngeLeo>: do i like her so much? can't tell arh? read lor, blog so many le... ask for**** ??? wad tat? i thank God tat we're still frens lor... but still feel tat it could be better, at least better for me =x whahah.. not la, won't u like to be with someone u like?

Analysation... this person must somehow know the girl I like... from the statement "she's not the type who avoids problem...". this person would either be my friend or fren of her's otherwise wouldn't be so KPO... this person since already noes who the girl is, shld also noes tat I like her and therefore is someone I noe!
This person is someone I noe, can't be a guy coz only my bros noe and they WILL NOT tag here without their real name or alias...
5 other gers noes about this including 'herself'. can't be A***** and E*** coz they dun tag. can't be C*** S** M** or S*** coz they'll leave their real names or approach me directly :)
So I now noe who it is le :)

No comments: