Friday, May 13, 2005

ZzZzzZ...

A lot of plans... alot of ideas... tired to bring them out... tired to voice out... been projecting on my "studio" new mic, new comp.... actually old de... just reformat and re-do everything...

Today was a special work day! Report to CB instead of JBL, anywayz just side by side so no diff... yea... there was a meeting.. shortnails was late!!! hahax.. big boss threatened to cut her pay but then dun think would be likely... what the heck! almost everyone in CB noes she brings camera phone to work!!! INCLUDING SECURITY GUARDS!!! sianz... I should've openly took mine too... anywayz... after a series of being ALONE in the office, I was rather relieved that I could at least be exposed to a little NYPians... hahax...

Ate @ CB... Ah Pek rather "ngiao" today I think... maybe jealous of me ba.. haha.. jealous of wei and shortnails wanna go JBL to eat gd food so he dun let.. =p

WoOw... she took the pic of the Bionix!!!!!!!!!! better than me... :( not even a gun.... Anywayz... seems very transparent... Yea.. stayed at CB for the morning.. I tot stay whole day... but supervisor say suppose to go back directly... but ask me to stay after lunch den go back...

Ugh! morning break eat "longton" spilled curry all over my Addidas!!!! sianz... thank God for shortnails, she begged Kap peng for a set of uniform! whaha.. I looked like one of the engineers!! lolx... thkx shortnails.....

went back, uncle mus not ard, so I slept for like 45mins... woke up in betweens, no1 come back, no work... so slp again... haiz... fats fats fats... need to excercise soon.. if not realy fat le... ok, gonna check on my "studio"

No comments: