Thursday, May 05, 2005

Time to blog again!!!

Yeah! Today was a rather "sense of accomplishment" day for me...

  • No, I didn't finish next week's cell's homework, although almost...
  • I didn't finish all the work in my PERSONAL office... (hahax... everytime type office must type PERSONAL... lolx).. Anywayz uncle Mus always say "gang si zho buay liao eh" = work is never finished...
  • Nope, not because I decorated the office til like Christmas is goin to come...
  • Not because I found a cheap cheap Ipod shuffle =p

It's only 1 simple reason... I finished writing my new song!!! hehe... planning 3 days, finally penned it down when I was in the PO - PERSONAL office (whahaha)...

Now the tune is there, can play liao... only thing is waiting for some ppl to volunteer play keyboard and drums and guitar for me =[0]... also someone to lend me his place to record the song... =p some1 like A***** L*? =x

Really meaningful song... simple chords.... but then quite nice... can't wait for production!

Wanna thank God for the free time today... slp in the office for 2 hrs!!! and got alot of time to slack, ya.... finally can go throught Bible in office le... re-learnt a few things...

James 5:14-17, talks about boasting of tomorrow, or rather the future.... I think all of us should not plan without consulting God's will... hehe.. msg to someone out there if you're reading...

Work was plain.... yeap, u were not here today... found the drive for my song...

No comments: