Saturday, May 21, 2005

PIANO, KEYBOARD, ORGAN...

Hmmm... wad's the diff? School hall downstair de called piano... Beng hse's de and church de called keyboard... My hse de is an organ... electric... So far see my organ and keyboard is the easiers to press le... My organ spoil le..... upper keys cannot play.... volume "koyak" already... on/off also got prob... haiz sad...

Anyways, other than easier to press and need elect, I can't find the diff... coz obviously keyboard and elect organ are much better.... can play so many diff kind of instruments, den can make loud or soft, also can bring here and there(keyboard only)... dunno wad's with piano... but then... Piano damn "sut" super cool... see guang liang can die also... wear tux and play infront of audience... haiz... wonder when can I play a piece all by myself...

Found this wonderfull site! good for learning keyboard/organ/piano.... CHORDS only, not scores, not "tao gei"... so shiok! hehe... the playback abit irritating though, enjoi!
http://www.looknohands.com/chordhouse/piano/

No comments: