Sunday, May 08, 2005

I haven't thought of anything to give my mum!!!

Happy Mothers' Day!

Yeap... yesterday woke up bright and early... very very early... All for a fun cause...Friday, skipped lunch so I could have enough money for the food for BBQ on yesterday! Yea! sure was a fun day... :)

8:30am Heartsavers' Course by Alexandra Hospital for BOTC
1:00pm had lunch @ A.H's canteen :) cheap food!
2:00pm pool @ CWP! Judah cell grp, Solomon cell also :)
4:00pm go home to get the fish for BBQ =p yum!
5:00pm Met kang and SQ, the rest went ahead 1st.. I was late, paiseh2
11:44pm Finish Alexandra the Great DVD and left Jon's place...
12:20am Today! I'm bloggin in the bus, on the way home ;P

The heartsavers'course was so fun! 1st impression of Ruth is like she's ome kind of pretty nurse which knows nothing.. =p But then Jon kept saying that she's like those aerobics instructors, coz wear tights and slide here slide there, lolx...

The lunch was wonderful! Although a little too full but I felt that it was very very worth my money... super nice!

Went to play pool with Jon as SQ go home to prepare the BBQ stuff, didn't expect to see Beng they all there! QS and gang also there too... Whahaha... from now on can call QS "chao lao" ~ smelly old - lolx Kim Ng approached him ask whether he old enough or not to join the "yuan lai jiu shi ni"...

4pm went home to get my BBQ stuff... dunno wad time suppose to meet, anywayz also can't find where my mum put the salmon... end up not inside the fridge -_-' it's on the table!!! smelly and soft soft de... dunno whether can eat or not, but heck care, still is $$ so bring lor =D

BBQ, PS2, guitar, Alexander the Great DVD @ Jon's house :) the show was like abit X-rated for me le... now still gives me the shudders when I think of the sex love making scene... It's a damn corupted show... :(

Now (12:35am) reaching Wdls Bus Terminal liao... hehe... just nice :) can save and shut down le :) Wad a fun day!

No comments: