Tuesday, May 17, 2005

hmm...

New photo hosting area.. nice... gotta publish more pics :)

Today work SUPER BORED!!! Uncle Mus not ard.. left with SUPER GOOD SUPERVISOR.... means... NO NEED TO DO WORK... which means SHIT -_-'' NOTHING to do... nth to write in the report...

Thank God I did not finish all the work Uncle Mus left me yesterday.... still got something to report to NYP... haiz.... suprisingly I did not sleep through the whole day!!! though still got slp but then is really bo bian... see wad u'll do if inside air-con room with comfy chair and nice table and nth to do?

Haha... Supervisor told shortnails "orh!! you die!!! bring camera phone in here..." followed by "hahaha..." guess wad he say when he saw me with my E700? "Are u goin for tea break or not?" -_-''''''''' He doesn't care whether we bring in or not... -_-'

Anywayz... found somethings to do during the long hours of nothingness... Contribute to the company! I figured that since I'm part of them den I shall design some products for them! Below are 2 of the products I've created this afternoon:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Mach 1, uses 5mm and 2mm caliburs, range of over 0.005km! Inflicts damage on enemies by creating red followed by blue and black marks on ppl's skin!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Mach 2, evolved from Mach 1, uses same ammo. Upgradable to variants like Mach 3 and 4 where both uses arrows. Range is 0.25km!!! DO NOT TRY TO REPLICATE THIS PRODUCT AT HOME, IT IS VERY DANGEROUS (I bleed my fingers dry to finish the product, onli to see in break into pieces...)

For more infomation, visit this site! and if you're keen to order, stay on this site!

The Mach series... only by STKinetics (gauge room by Leonard only!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: