Thursday, May 12, 2005

The usual...

Today's a usual day... Dunno why but seems lifeless.... maybe because not very convenient ba... morning wanted to buy concession but not open... so use cash to top up eZ-link... gone le... left $2 for lunch.... so ke lian... :(

Throughout the day not much things to do... slept like nobody's business... Uncle Mus must have been thinking "he must be damn tired..." He left a stack of certs for me to file, what he din't know was, the next moment he left the office I filed them within 10 mins... THAT'S HOW BORED I WAS.... revised yesterday's cell material... realised that the cleaning auntie not around anymore... dunno go where le... sad...

Lunch was esp blessed by God, lor mee... very big bowl alot of 'liao'.... $2 onli...

Tml goin to CB, got some kind of monthly meeting... hahx... can't wait... compare the jobs :) hehe.. I noe mine is the best... should be ba.... otherwise God won't send me there =x

Last nite after cell went for prata... actualli I ordered the usual... kambing sop... they got masala... guess who joined us? Ms Joyann!! yea... thank God coz she paid for the food, but kinda paiseh... also hard to reject... THANK YOU!!!

Hope I can get some excercise soon... feel that I'm getting fatter and heavier... Sprained my ankle yesterday lunch time, monday the backache start to worsen, and out of the sudden flat foot also come back.... cannot wear mu Pumas!!! :( argh... thank God no need to stand throughout attachment...

No comments: