Saturday, April 30, 2005

Alone...

Well... seems like ppl will misunderstand if I use the word ALONE... it ain't LONELY... I can be happily alone...

Why alone? Coz ppl around me seems to be on a different frequency level... Either think they are too matured for me or I'm too boring to be with... Come to think of it, why am I boring???

Sometimes it ain't that I'm boring... Just so happens the things I would like to do you guys wouldn't do it... Take for example... Dreamerz has a phobia of going to kbox if I would be going... (aww.. tat's super sad...) I would swim everyday if I can... (no1 will follow me for tat...)

Go canoeing? Go ECP? ah... wadever activities I name u all won't follow wan lah... anywayz now in mac... kinda uneasy letting ppl see wad I type.. kekeke... anyway ppl can read when I publish...

No comments: