Friday, April 22, 2005

Mood swing!

Wow... I think my "that time of the month" is here... haha... suffering from mood swings!
Yea, finished the new layout! still cannot key in chinese.... sadz... haha...

Thank God I have free time for resting at home... Thank God for very little food I have been eating the pass week :) Thank God for chance to excercise!

Yawn.. new album starting soon! whaha.. this time is all Christian songs :) wonderful!!! Looking back at Youth camp's pictures, so fun.. now very looking forward to this year's Youth Camp! yea.. that'll be great... though no Camp committee yet, and no1 volunteer to be chairman... hehe if got no attachment I dun mind =p Hope it'll be fun.... must bring laptop to transfer all the pics!!! wonderful!!!

Now I know why Dreamweaver so porpular hehe... so powerful... yum! wonderful!!! yea.. tml is 20th anniversary dinner... we gotta go there @ 2pm... boys report and fall-in in full-u @ 4pm.. guests please come @ 5-5:30pm.. yea. wonderful!!! colors looks great! wad a waste, cannot refund the old one.... but nvm... hahax... tml gonna be great!

No comments: