Friday, April 29, 2005

TGIF!


Thank God! nice day today.... Y.E.S 933 really plays alot of nice songs... still struggling with not able to be with my E700 :(

Well... lots to thank God for...
  1. Good working environment.. can relac in MY office ALONE when no more work....
  2. Good supervisors... Understanding and very kind... always wan me to go lunch breaks and tea breaks... kekeke...
  3. Little or less jobs to do... well... compared to Pravin and Terry... kekeke...
  4. A lousy HP tat can listen to radio...!
  5. Today's story about why we should be happy... not dwelling in the past stuffs... treasure the happiness we have now...
  6. Tat we're still friends...
  7. Tat I still got friends...
  8. Tat I still have brothers and sisters...
  9. Thank God for providence... food, money, transport, convenience etc.
  10. That I got a brain to think and this character that He gave me so that I am firm in my faith...
  11. That today is friday and monday's a holiday!!!

Woot... the list goes on and on.. but got wad I want to say le.... Really a wonderful day for me... really get to know some friends... i'm kinda like looking forward to go to work everyday... so fun...

When shopping at Jurong point... met Cherie on the way... kekeke... met up with Henry... reach home and sang like mad!!! so shiok... jajaja.... =p TGIF!

No comments: