Sunday, April 10, 2005

kekekKekkekeke....

Me goin nuts... IT2732 i noe nuts!!! and 31 4get alot liao... crapz...

Leo: haiz...
Leora: wassup?
Leo: u again?
Leora: cannot?
Leo: can.... haiz... miss her... every now and den... and I thought I was FROZEN liao...
Leora: haiyo... wad's wrong with you? eat nv eat properly, slp also 4/5hrs... why the hell she shld like you? you're so pathetic...
Leo: yeh yeh.... so wad? let me be....
Leora: wake up can or not? at least she's still your fren...
Leo: yeah... dun remind me... M******* right? craps man.... how many girls must I get rejected by? super low morale...
Leora: how the hell would I know? ask God!
Leo: God never say how many...
Leora: too bad loh.. telling you to wait....
Leo: argh... madness.... wait wait wait... long enough le lah!
Leora: you might be ready... but she? is she ready? you sure she can start another?
Leo: well... she has her difficulties... yea... can't forget some1... family... den health..
Leora: dun u think u know a little too much? and erm.. this is public place u noe?
Leo: haiz... dun think those who dunno will find out anything de lah.... and yea... maybe she dun wan me to wait for her....
Leora: ar? den? know le still like tat?
Leo: can't help it wad... otherwise call "love" ? no explanation de... haiz... u better get lost 1st...
Leora: k lah, u need time... dun think bout it le...
Leo: I nv... kept telling meself it's over liao... over... just got sometimes i get reminders onli....
Leora: gd gd, at least u dun go and think bout it...
Leo: yea yea... now get lost....

God provides.... I think i dun see it..
Owe tenglong $8
Owe alvin $10
Owe BB week $1
Owe instructor $36

bank left with $35.67
wallet inside got $4
allowance for next week $20... where got enough? God? providing? or testing me?

No comments: