Friday, April 22, 2005

?????? ??

??????????????????????????????????????????
Dunno why I just find this song so nice but the feeling it gives me is only sadness and emptiness... I can't find the lyrics... maybe gonna buy the CD soon... but 12.90 for 1 song? a bit crazy... any1 out there can buy for me? no? haha.. nvm... makes me sad only...

Translation from wad I know..

You came crying to me, saying fairytales are lies.
That I won't be, your prince charming.
But you don't understand, that when you say you love me
My sky lit up, with all the stars

I'm willing to, turn into the angel you love the most
Spread out my arms and turn them into wings protecting you.
You must believe, believe that we're like in the fairytales.
That we'll live happily ever after...

Nice right? dunno why I so sad... Must be Leora....
??????????????????????????????????????????

No comments: