Saturday, April 23, 2005

DISAPPOINTMENT

The dinner was like crap... 3 out of 9 dishes I can't take...

Finally see all of you all true colours... Vulgarities.... trying to match in... hate it... this is your true self...

Unappreciative... bringing down ppl.... never think about other ppl's feelings

Sorry if i'm wrong... if you think you can sing better than I got nothing to say.. Kbox open for wad? dun want to go say dun want... ppl like it there...

If you got something against my hobby and pleasure than too bad... Bring me down for wad?

I know I dun have a handsome face... I know my face see liao want to whack. too bad, tell God... not my fault...

I know I dun have charisma... I noe I can't speak well... I dun think you are any better... so shut the hell up next time man...

Yea, you only noe how to copy ppl, ppl say wad u follow... trying to be a parrot? an idiot? no wonder u're such a lamo...

All ur vulgarities... rudeness.. is this the way to treat ur brother? or be a Christian? I'm not judging, DON'T EVEN SAY I'M JUDGING because if you say I am then YOU also judge me... this is a fact... a blind man can hear the truth....

I'm not health consious... I'm serious and it's a FACT that the things I say is not healthy... I know I'm fat too but USE UR DAMN BRAINS... idiots...

Don't expect me to speak up next time... all of you have disappointed me... ALL of you...

I'm in a world of my own now... like it or not you guys seriously need to think about your every words... not everybody can take it...

Night.

No comments: