Friday, April 01, 2005

THANK GOD!!!

Today I missed something important... Den I missed taking care of my bro... I missed the speech day parade... but I will never forget this day...

Reach sch, saw hotdog mei crying... heard that some ger got asthma...
Saw the ger being laid on the strecher... a bit weird... asthma must rest and go air-con room?
Saw her being carried to resting room... Never thought about anything...
BB rest room next to GB's... saw Snowball and hotdog mei running in and out crying...
Saw the girls crying surrounding the ger...
She dunno suffering from wad and needs quiet so I shut the Boys up...
The ger need air... so many gers surrond her!!! "Gers, dun crowd around..."
Den heard them shout: "Wake up! Wake up!"
Hotdog mei told me she cannot wake up...
"Take water and wake her up...." I instructed her....
She dun dare, so I went in to splash water on der ger...
No reaction, never blink, no response... slapped her also no response, eyes half close half open... SCARY!!! "Wake up! Wake up!" the gers screamed til my ear pain...
"Call ambulance! carry her outside!" I never think, just bring her to outside... carried her... I think I too rashed liao... 1 person carry her... she was tensed and has no response, her body was straight and very tensed...
Carry her out halfway she woke up and started to bite herself, squeeze her hands with the sharp nails...
We stopped and tried to stop her from hurting herself...
Soon GB officer came, teachers came, brought her inside again...
I was already too tired and thank God I could leave the scene...
The rest of the story have to ask Shann... she was there with her the whole time...
Impressed, amazed stunned... She's a strong ger... Nv cried and screamed a hell lot...
The rest were like screaming and shouting and crying...

I was so scared that something might happened... Thank God... Amen... Dun dare to think about anything... This ain't april fool's joke... It's so serious... Dun even dare to miss you.... Not today...

No comments: