Friday, April 01, 2005

Dreamerz

He's rite... I should thank God that she did not slap me instead... but that's the reason I liked her in the 1st place... It's her character and personality...

Anywayz... it's not so easy to let go.... It just started 4 me... I only told her like 2 days ago... I must face it that sometimes i'm just being an idiot, but that's me... what can I do?

Nevertheless... I noe I must let go... but I'll wait.... Bro.... dun like to see us 2gether si bo? =x just trust me on this wan.... won't be another 4 years... the most is forever nia... i can wait de... hahax...

gonna create a new album soon... got 3 more songs.... 1 is Angels, and the other is Unchained Melody and lastly is Now and Forever... any1 wanna buy???

miss her, dun tell me to wake up, i wanna dream... like a dreamer....

No comments: