Wednesday, April 20, 2005

It is finished...

I finally got my attachment posting... Very nice letter... good quality paper...
I prayed for a good and near location... prayed for a decent providence... I prayed for a place for learning and experience... I hope I'll get what I ask for because 2 pf it has gone...

Ordnace Development & Engrg Co. of Singapore
249 Jalan Boon Lay

How the hell am I going to get there!!! Yes, I did pray for not being in Jurong Island... but that doesn't mean a few streets away will help... :(

And $450 per month can like cover nothing much... how is it that most of the ppl can get $500 to $600? Except for my class which has an average $400 allowance... :(

so much for attachment...

Yes! it's done! my album has finally fisnished!!! FROZEN! only 1 copy! not selling =p Limited edition! hehe... anyone wans to buy? $5 per pcs..

1 comment:

DreamerZ said...

i give u a candy,
u replied: i wan a chocolate, i don wan candy althou i say i wan somethin sweet.

do u think u worth my attention to even give u a candy?