Monday, April 18, 2005

No use hiding...

Why dun tell? Why dun blog it down?
It's stupid to hide the fact that a brother in Christ has reunite with the Father...

Our dear brother was buried today... CCK cemetary... awesome place...
He died on 13th april 2005...
A Mr. Nice Guy to everyone around him... Wonderful husband I believe when I see the smile on his wife's face everytime... A terrific brother in Christ, wonderful worker for the Lord...

I believe that Jesus gave him rest. He has proven himself to God that he's great in the Lord... never see him complain, never see him sad or angry... I remember the advice he gave me during the youth camp - take care of my body well, it's vital esp during NS... bring powder for your feet so that you won't get so blisters... he showed me THE way to lay a bedsheet for a mattress there and then...

I believe that he has touched many lives... Sad to say I've not known him long enough... I really hope to get to know him more...

Humans are idiotic creatures, they only treasure what they lost AFTER they lose it...
I'm a human... If I can turn back time, I would really try to get to know him better...

I've learn alot from him after his death... It really shames me, so lesson learnt... Hope to live the life tha God wants me to live... I believe that many of you are touched by him too... here's a site I've found from his campmate...

http://izfazly.multiply.com/journal/item/35

No comments: