Sunday, April 24, 2005

Total understanding..

How can I not understand what you're going thru? ain't I goin thru the same thing now? haiz.. at least I've tried to let go.... understood the meaning of letting go... if only you could do the same... and pay more attention around u.... like me? hahaz... haiz... ironic...

tml's the big day... attachment... kinda worried... and looking forward.. see what kind of job i can get... saw the place liao... all guarded up very tightly.. looks like a military place... my dad told me they manuafacture M16s and bullets there... dunno how true...

haiz... dad and mum quarrelled.... super sad... over office matters.... i hate it.... why are they like tat? i wish sometimes i can move out with my 2 bros... but think of it again that'll be damn selfish... PLS pray for my parents... hope to get them for parents day by chinese con...

late le... need to meet hui at boon lay mrt tml... haiz... if everyday need to wake up so early den super sianz... hope is office job... can use net, can use MSN.... if ask me to face comp whole day no net and MSN is like torture...... i rather bring laptop.... haiz......................

really mood swing.... now's not a good time to make me angry.... sorry bros... just unhappy bout somethings... but still there's disappointment...

No comments: