Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Really alone in this universe...

Wow... damn... really felt so alone... other than having God, there's no1 with me in my league of life right now....

Nvm... used to this damn feeling... come to think of it I find it shiok.. maybe I'm crazy already or there's something wrong with my brains or heart or \/\/adever...

Wake up early early this morn.... went to work ALONE... walk to work ALONE not because they pang seh but kena dispatched to JBL liao... ALONE... supervisor sent me to JBL... yea... at least can dine with hui everyday! whaha... still work ALONE....

Work was fun, but kinda boring after awhile... I'm IN CHARGE of engraving things =D IN CHARGE... whaha.... whole company I IN CHARGE lolz... so good... but den engraving 100 pcs of the same thing ain't tat fun... my... so monotonuous... cannot bring mp3 or discman to listen... haiz... sang to myself ALONE... at least after finishing 100 pcs of SAR 21 related part I can go in air-con room and be an executive.. just tat no computer only... the whole office is mine! whahaha... eat drink sing shout ALONE... no1 can stop me from doing anything.. so nice... as long as I do my filing den ok liao... YES!

When on board MRT ALONE..... sat at a corner ALONE... hahax... was too busy rushing the cell's homework, refer to bible, tinking the answers.. den never realise all the while Joan Lim was sitting beside me! lolx... chatted and such... my.. she looks so diff... can't figure out wad.. maybe she's wearing skirt, not use to it =x !

Cell was kinda short... dunno why... maybe perhaps my brothers were LATE... hey, I made the damn effort to come as early as I can.... den you all made us wait... fine... No1 wans to volunteer for Youth camp? fine.... dun wanna own up that you've sin... fine... DISASSOCIATION is the word....

That's why I'm damn bloody Alone In This Beautiful Universe... only I can see it.. oh yea, God too...

No comments: