Sunday, April 17, 2005

Life's tough...

We as human beings lead a very difficult life...
We face the most excruciating pains other creatures don't face - emotion
When we lose a loved one, we feel pain, sorrow and unfair...
When we're waiting for something for a long time but end up knowing we won't get it, we feel unjust, sad and maybe angry...
When we know that someone is angry with us, someone wronged us, we feel misunderstood, feel intimidated...

For brutes, when they face such feelings, they get to the root of the problem immediately... they vent their anger on the cause, end up raping the person they try to love, kill themselves or hurt themselves or drown themselves in their sorrows...

I'm not a brute... neither am I saying I have theses problems... These few days was tragic to me, never slept for 24hrs at least... =p Just a thought... Share a quote by Jes... Very beautiful I think...

I've been told that waiting is good for the soul,I've been told that
waiting will teach me control And I agree that somehow it makes some sense that
I've been thinking that God has a purpose, in all of life's goals Whether it's
"Stop", "Go' or "Wait", the signals are in His control Maybe I needed to be
taken down a peg or two And take the time to focus on life's important issues on
me But right now, waiting is hard as can be.

No comments: