Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Today...!


Today woke up around 6:30am... so early... yawnz.... headache man... I know I'm not gonna make it to meet them le... On the way 7:22am Jie Fang called me and asked me and told me they'll be waiting... so touched and a bit pai seh... just got to know them for a day den like family like tat... "Ohana means family... No1 is left behing..." Stitch said once said...

Whaha... finally saw who this Chye Seng was.. kinda normal... the IC for our attachment.. wow.. today's briefing session was nerve wrecking... Terry and Pravin + Jie Fang and Sherwin confirm staying in Chin Bee... they were relieved... Left with 5 of us... 1 to Tuas, 1 to Portsdown, and 1 to Jalan Boon Lay - rest stay in Chin Bee....

Obviously no1 wanted to go to Tuas or Portsdown.. but then left with 2 guys and 3 girls... Guys have to choose between Portsdown and JBL, it was me and Kenneth... Draw lots... before we were to draw I prayed to God almost aloud... and HAHA! Thank God!!! Got to JBL!!! Rifles and machine guns here I come!! whaha, just kiddin...

Work was damn boring... Kumar dun wan to let us do so much work... so we stayed in the 20 degrees room and played a fool with all the gauges... bored to death... at least Yi Xin was there to try and lighten the boredom..

After work met up wit Kat.. yea... got a wake up call.. why keep thinking about her? can't I move on, since she's so hard on tat guy... so let it be.... I thank God for this dear fren of mine... when ever we have problems we can share... always advice each other.. although I'm always the 1 listening...

I'll try my best to forget about her... Not her but the feeling about her... I'll try... Promise....

No comments: