Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Your time, you decide.

Watched Kung Fu Panda last night wit me bros. Alright show, probably 3 to 3.5 stars out of 5. Angelina Jolie again... Yuk. I think Jackie Chan didn't spoke more than 3 sentences? Dinner at pasta mania. Lame jokes are fun. Bought Blades of Glory and Jay's world tour. Gonna enjoy em' later.

Sent Ben to SGH just now... Weird system they have there... Drew blood and gave injection, den need to go back like 4 hrs later to do another scan...

The department is called Nuclear Therapy thingy... Wah... Maybe some freak accident can turn my bro into a superhero? hahaha. Too much gamma exposure or some kind turn him into the incredible bulk? lolz Just being lame...

I know I'm not right to joke abt those 2, but after it's still a joke, I don't understand why u took it so seriously. If it's not alright with you den I'll not even bother to start joking with you anymore. How can you tell me that you can think for yourself already when u reacted that way? I'm not at all convinced... Just hope you'll take care.

Who am I to judge? Just wanted to point out. I have nth to gain but the love of God. No one has the right to say whos right or wrong. I am not righteous in my own actions. Only God have say in who's aligned. I know I'm mis-aligned...

QS gonna go in soon... Will be short of 1 MJ kaki =( For sure your 1st book out will be a huge looking-forward. Welcome to the real world.

No comments: