Friday, June 06, 2008

Judah!

Kara with dia n Cherlyn yesterday.... Spoiled brat can't join us coz he gotta work, haha.

I'm losing it already. My throat didn't heal from the last time and I can't get back the voice that I can sing so proudly with...

I guess I didn't use my gift meaningfully, so I guess I don't deserve it. =(

Last night we went to Ms Sherine's hse for a small fellowship. Really missed those days where we can share with each other how everyone's doing in our lives. It really really keeps us in touch and remind everyone of us that we need to cling on to Jesus no matter what happens.

We've saw how ppl fall, also how from a united group of guys become so diversified in just a few mths. Maybe just weeks. But all it takes is One, to unify us again.

Time really really flies and waits for no man. So fast, Jadyn is like my memory of Zach last time. Janna can already speak mandarin! Sooooo fast. We're already halfway thru the year! I just wish sometimes time can take a break. We can all take a breather.

I wished time can stop at certain points of my life... When I'm being accompanied by. Even if there's nth special we're doing. Just having fun or being a friend. It doesn't matter what or where. Just stay there, even for just an hr more. I'd love to do that...
Jadyn is just so cute =) Janna is so mischievious!

1 comment:

Imperfectly :(PROUD): said...

looks your a buzy guy