Monday, June 23, 2008

Some stupid qns...

I've been asked why nv spend time with certain grps and why with certain grps.

I think it's a stupid qns. I don't have only 1 grp of friends. I distribute my time as much as I can. Poly frens, NYJ, the gang, colleagues, Kat n Angie, Hui, family, relatives etc...

Don't forget my work, NDP, course. I only took 2 Sundays off... Sometimes it's just plain as simple as I don't wish to go to certain place or do certain things which I don't wish to do.

Anywayz.

Crashed Rub's place last night. Prep the food and stuff. Surround sound, aching body...
Picked up Za'ra. Straight to wet n chilly sentosa. The beach patrol guy is freakingly irritating. GRRR.

Sun, sand n sea indeed. After our own made pasta and a few sandwiches, fruit salad. We headed into the waters. Sand castles n sun tanning =) Will post my RSN Leo when Suki sends me e photos =) So pround of it! Haha.

Zoomed to Vivo, met Yeok n Dia. Carls jnr in a super long time. My 1st deadly blow since my regime. I shld be able to contain the blow after I calculate this week's output =P

When to watch OP.08. Interesting, I wonder why SembWinds don't have something like them... Maybe really the culture is sooooo different. Nice songs thru out.

Haha. Trishia really is another Kai Xin Guo. Brightened up my darkest and most tired evening =)

Posted the K-ster's photos. go to my pic blog to check it out! ->

No comments: