Saturday, June 14, 2008

Great day =)

Early morning woke up from Episode 10 of Gong Zhu Xiao Mei. Not enough slp but good thing I knew that my day was gonna be fun =)

Went to Kent Ridge for my dental x-ray. OMGOSH! Soooooooooooo hi tech... Jewel in the midst of stone. SAF spent good money for great equipment, finally I see it.

After that went to cut hair... Haiz... NDP sux. But good thing I can have a day off =) Which means I have to wake up super early to pick the PBB gals and Yee Herng to send them to Changi Ferry Terminal for their Church Camp - So dui... Cannot go but send them to go...

Anywayz. Stupid Home F.I.X open only 11am.... So late... Couldn't get my hooks.

Reached work at about 12. Lunch til like 2? =P slacked til like 3+ den bathed, changed ready for our SUPER OUTING!!!

HAHA! Finally prawning with the "Family". Daddy, mummy, daughters and not forgetting "Minah"! As usual Trish n Tanya are wacky! Really really fun to go out with them ANYTIME =)

We din catch much. Yeok n Dia had alot of bites but was only able to get 1 prawn up the line. I did quite badly, about 6 prawns for the 2 hrs. The kids had 4!!! 2 more with the uncle's help =) The uncles were pretty friendly =) perhaps we're the 1st customers today =)

BBQed the prawns.. They din really struggle as those I've caught in other places. Really once rinsed in salt water they taste better. Yeok's dad n his friend joined us, had a nice chat. Kinda make me wan to sit down with my dad and have a good chat with him, but haiz... What topic? Father's day is this SUNDAY!

Wanted to send the gals home so that Tanya n I got enough rest for tml's NDP. Instead we passed by White Sands and saw Xin Wang HK cafe so we decided to supper there =) Lots of wackiness again. Love their company to bits.

Went back, had a little chat with thong. He seems happy with his life now. Eh, dun be too comfortable. Life don't always stay stagnent at a point. Be prepared in everyway you can.
I love my friends. I don't know what will be of me when I'm over in SD. I hope I can cope well for such a long time. Really really happy today, done the stuff I love, with the ppl I love. Don't take much for a guy to be happy, just the simplest things in life =)
What a great day! Little work, fun outing and great friends! =)

No comments: