Saturday, June 21, 2008

Missed it for 2 weeks...

Well...

3 days of Damage Control from the Navy side. Really shagged out already. Still it's just 1/2 the step to qualify. Looks like a very hot and bright prospect for my future... Don't really know if it is what I want... There's the fire fighting next week and tml I gotta march up and down again. I've still not polished my boots... omg...

Just came back from Rubz place. Suki still hvn send me the photos... =(

We bought lots of groceries @ Giant. Dinner at ikea...

Baked a cake. Awfully nice, but there's a crack =( Tried to cover it with chocolate but the crack is just there! oh my... Sunday we'll all taste how good my bakery skill is! whahaha.

Suki, don't worry too much abt your driving. You just need to continue practising and getting the hang of things. Don't let ppl bring you down by saying your driving sucks. They are the one who sucks because they don't know how to teach yet they judge so much. As long as safety is not compromised, you're doing fine.

18th, 19th, 20th -> DCT
21st -> NDP Rehearsal
22nd -> Sun, sand, sea, sports & NUS concert.
23rd, 24th, 25th-> Fire Fighting onboard Ship a.k.a hell training.
26th -> Ben's leg operation.

God bless my brother with courage and comfort. I can't do much... Help him Lord Jesus.

I feel like taking leave on the 27th... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: