Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Time to wake up

I am not out to please men or women. Or anyone. I am only accountable to God alone. If you do what is right will you not be accepted? And if you see what is wrong is it not right to gently remind you bro/sis?

Sorry Jesus for being human, weak as I am, sorry gal for making you mad, sorry bro for not agreeing, sorry friends for not wanting to have the same taste.

If EVERY single damn thing I have to say sorry then I feel that I'm giving in. I won't be myself anymore and I'm not living as who I am. To be really frank, BACK THE HELL OFF

I am not shy to voice out what I feel and I hope you guys respect that. Just tell me your point of view as I unravel mine. Don't hide or show half truths for it makes matters worse.

Irony of self-righteous? Put yourself really low so that you have an excuse to go higher.

No comments: