Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I made 女儿 angry

I had a really really bad day...

Woke up early with my neck, back, ankle, knee aching and my broken shoulder...
What I went thru I'll show you all now.... The dummy is 90kg. The fire is 400-500 deg cel. The suit is flame retardant which means heat gets in doesn't get out. I keep banging my knees into objects because I'm short.

3 days of ache plus load, sweat, pain and heat... Today I fell into a casualty, if it were a real scenario I'd killed that man... All because I didn't tell the instructors I got a broken shoulder. I screwed up my last assessment as Team Leader when the junior ranks looked up to me... I let them hose down the fire while I tumble on the casualty. I left them to die when the fire flashover...

I came in late. I rushed home early. Argued with my mother, told her that her cooking sucks... Pissed off everyone, went supper eat nth... My cake taste funny and I made 女儿 angry. Didn't meant to snap at you... Just felt that the whole world was against me today... I overeacted... I'm just being irritating...

I just want to say I'm SORRY. I just had a bad day... a bad week... no 2 whole weeks...

No comments: