Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Yesterday was a pretty interesting day!

Early morning go to my stupid rehearsal. HOT HOT HOT Day... I got slammed in the EXACT spot again!!! Owww... my hand... this time it's slightly better coz it's not by my colleague's rifle but by SCDF's WMG. At least it's only plastic... But still I think I got a fracture in my wrist... Gonna check it out tml...

After the rehearsal, went to pick Dia n Tanya. Poor Tanya, waiting there all alone by herself still in full-u!!!! Didn't even had dinner.

So we went to Yeok's hse, watched a little 周末八点档. We went to Changi Food Village for late dinner with Yeok's dad. As always, I dunno why, we will order too much. Haha. Called Jo to ask her abt k. Too bad she can't join us.

Had a little walk ard east coast, went to the arcade, a crazy couple playing DDR pro like dunno wad. Den we played the hand-version of the DDR. So silly! Haha, just like swatting flies.




Watched episode 12, going to finish le!

Woke up with a big big headache.... I think it's the sun from NDP... Seriously can feel the pounding. Force myself to go buy food for steamboat at night. Abalone and Quall Eggs are in shortage nowadays.

Took paraceptamol. Felt a little better after some rest. Couldn't go for service so I met up with the girls again. We went to K-ster. I really pei fu them.... So tired still can play like dunno wad. Maybe coz I'm nt feeling tat well =(

Went to candy empire, subway. Haha. Almost forget I got steamboat waiting for me at home.

Went home, ben not feeling well, vomitted since yesterday. Today still vomitting, couldn't enjoy the steamboat I prepared. Ate with dad, I think he liked the soup. Obviously coz I prepared it! haha. Prime ribs and Knorr ckn stock =)

Abalone and Cheese Tofu! Yum. Tml we'll be having more coz I bought a little too much. Haha. Anyone wans to join me tml? Plenty for abt 5 more ppl. Too bad most of you are in Church camp. Hope you guys have lots n lots of fun!

Happy Father's Day to my dad and all dads out there! Including ME! =D Thks nu er for the msg n cookies wor. lolx.

No comments: