Thursday, June 05, 2008

Tiredness knows no end...

I wished everyday I can stay at home and be glued to my 360, when I'm tired of it I'll go to the sandbag and punch it like crazy to the beat of Robbie Williams and Li Sheng Jie!

Too bad theses days are soo rare... Which makes me want to do that more often...

Went to buy present for Trish. We din stick to original plan coz addidas really CMI... Went round Suntec, City Link n Marina2. End up we did the expensive plan...

After tat ate Pizza... Poor Sam, Mary, Dick and John... Eaten up by monsters... The warm choc cake with ice cream really looked like a piece of dung!!!! I almost burst into laughter when the lady served them! Really is "warm choc cake..."

Tanya was humongously amazingly entertaining. "Matchmaking" them was such fun! Should've seen they faces, so shy! So cute! Dun be shy! Hope still can bring u all out more often =)

Flight dinner tonight.... So much controvasies. Alot of catching up but not enough time. Keng n Benson gonna leave on the 26th... Once gone it's 2 yrs!!! Thank God I'm only leaving for 1 year. Hopefully I can still meet them in the states... Though Arizona and San Diego is quite a distance...

Will miss this 2 good pals. Hope you guys take this 2 yrs as a good chance to grow! =)

No comments: