Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Today is monday?

Weird...

It felt like monday! Coz yesterday din't felt like anything of a weekday, with the girls n Yee Herng goin to church camp and I'm on day off...

Anywayz. Today work was a breeze! Glad to have men under me =) So I can boss them around! Whahaha. Of course I'm not that bad, just that they have to learn, so I leave most of the job to them! =D

My wrist hurts.... From the smash I got from the rifle butt... Today had the medicated patches on for whole day... Couldn't really use strength for work... (another good thing to have men under me =P) So many stuff at hand, can't concentrate on my goal...

Knock off, met kwo. We went to JJ. Mushroom Sauteed Sirloin Tips, Baked Fish on a Caesar Salad. Creamy Cold Coleslaw. Crunchy Tender Garlic Bread! I miss JJ's food. I really really missed it. Missed it so much that I really wanna work there again... I think it revived my dream of opening my very own restaurant again. Good to see that they are doing well.

Boss wasn't around and Lau was there with the specials as always =D Eileen! You missed out!!! Haha. It's ok ba, next mth we'll visit them again! I seriously miss the old place. Lau will be working every friday night, so I dun nid to take leave =)

Watched Incredible Hulk at The Cathay. Since $6 so din mind wad show we watched. It's a pleasant surprise! Not so much for the action, the plot ain't exciting too. Drama unfolds every scene you see. It's the ending that really apts your appetite. You'll be wanting more of Marvel after the show! We even waited for the whole credits to roll! End up nth to see after the credits =(

I'm dying inside already... How can I obey my mind when my heart is screaming otherwise??? Holy Spirit intervene! I .... .

No comments: