Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Safari

Woke up super early today...

Sent the girls from PBB to Church Camp today. With Yi Herng also. Soooooo tired.

Got home and clear up my room. Finally now it's pretty spacious. Very comfortable too.

Steamboat again for dinner. =) Cheese Tofu is seriously the next in thing for me now. I LOVE it! Haha.

Met up with Suki n Rubz for supper. Went to Safari for Ben n Jerry's. I finally can enjoy the ice cream there. Simple solution - order those flavors without MILK! All the sorbets!

Discussed abt our Sentosa trip this coming sunday. Cool! =) I got a feeling that this week I'm gonna be sooooooo super tired. After my Fire Fighting, NDP the next week will be ABDR.... So i'm turning in early. Gdnitez!

Posted the Prawning photos, check out my pic blog ->
Will post the rest soon when Dia n Suki send them to me =)

No comments: