Monday, June 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Trishia!

Since a while I've attended a fun filled bdae party. Though there was few but it was definitely happier than most. Hope you like your mp3 player =)

Cake fight broke out in the kitchen! Didn't stopped even some of us when to wash up again. High pitch screamings really can deafen ppl's ears... oww...

It's good to see such unity. I hope it last. Church camp is coming soon, I think the gang is going to have fun since the hated one is not going.

"Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are all members of one body. "In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold." Ephesians 4:25-27

I tried to be honest but I think it didn't sat well with everyone. guess mums the word from now on.

No comments: