Saturday, June 07, 2008

Owww....

Today's NDP was hell!

So early in the morning... Rushed to the floating platform... My hand got smashed in the butt of a SAR 21... Oww... Doc issued me pain killers to stop the pain and the medic gave me an ice pack... Oww ow ow ow...

We had KFC for lunch... it's not enough! Ran thru like 3 times of the whole rehearsal... The whole parade sequence!!! Feet really hurt like dunno wad... True enough today ended really late.

Had dinner with our own base guys. Talked about our not so distant future.... Seems like everyone who is on the paths we walked will go thru the same process. Looking at the people that are in front of us, it ain't that bad. =)

If it's just a passing fad, it'll just be a passing... If it's more then I'll know I'll have to fight for

"We don't have to be together, just be there and we'll be great. Don't wanna lay a burden on you, just our company will do" "Cause I'm lonely and tired, I'm missing you again oh no, once again"

No comments: