Monday, June 30, 2008

Presenting...




The RSS Leo!
Haha, theses are the shots from Sentosa last week. Pretty cool eh? I built my own ship!
Check out more photos from my pic blog!

Oh yea! Welcome back QS, Jin Cheng and Cherie!
What a huge surprise when I saw Cherie suddenly appeared in front of me!!! Felt unreal, thought I was dreaming. Haha.
QS looks the same, if nt abit fairer =p Probably bcoz he's got 3 days safety time out!

Keep forgetting to bring Gliderz keys... I think there's something wrong with the roster. Always clash with Melissa and Diana. Anywayz, went to Mr. Lim's hse for the Worship seminar. Hmmmz.... I hope all of us will dress our best, regardless duty or not. The president scenario was a little far-fetched but I think is very true. If for men we can try our best, what more is it for God?

Din't join the gang for dinner, went to meet kwo instead. He's got not much time left to buy his laptop so I gave him priority. Sorry guys =p Kwo's leaving on 16th Aug to Brunei -> my favourite place so far =P Pasta mania for dinner. Kwo's treat.

I've forgottened about Aussie n Thailand... Seems like i'm gonna leave earlier den I thought. Gotta meet up with Kat n gang soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: