Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Today is wed...

Yup... snacking on Chips Ahoy... Drinking my fav Pokka Carrot Fruit Juice... Having exam later, nv study for it... can't concentrate... dun want to think.... I feel so empty... just bloggin, listening to myself singing... Now I noe why I didn't get in SI.. No more interest liao anywayz...

Things will not be the same anymore... Totally changed, I dunno how to face you... ppl will make fun, they will tease... I hope no more will noe of this... sigh... Myabe it's a tight slap from Him... Telling me to wake up and concentrate more on Him....

Concentrate on other stuffs...

No mood to do naything now... just wanna scream and scream until my lungs come out.... and den after it comes out I can punch and pucnh til my hands bleed... and kick and kick til i cannot walk... and i'll lie there... waiting for the wave to bring me away...

Nah... i can't do tat... wish i can... maybe just drink alot alot of juice... also cannot get drank... haiz... wad misery...

miss u lots...

No comments: