Friday, March 25, 2005

Good Friday!

Now's Good Friday! Finally a time to rest... yea, Thank God!
Few hours ago went to Pastor Joyann's place for Mundy Thurs, very nice dinner! Chapati, prata and Nhan, south Indian food... The curry sauces were very nice too!
Well, it's a kind of cell group, to remember the day of the Passover meal. The sedah plate or something I think.

Suppose to have a meat, offering to God, unleaven bread, bitter herbs to signify hardship during the time, greens to show coming of spring... Quite meaningful, kinda like "Tuan Yuan Fan" for CNY. Sat around, shared the meal, chat a little, listen to Pastor Sabin... Indeed wholesome...

After food, went to Ken's place... My junior, my bro's platoon-mate, went to army before me... Yea, booked out liao... Visited him, he seems thin... Kinda black...

Miss her still... I wonder if I'm suited to wear contacts... Only concern is troublesome - I'm a lazy person.... =p

Haven't seen her for about 250++hrs... it's bad... real bad...

No comments: